Terms & Conditions
HomeTown Mobility TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Website and Business Transactions
"HomeTown Mobility respects and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone."
"Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet."
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
HomeTown Mobility assumes no responsibility to the suitability of the rental equipment for any particular condition or the success/failure/treatment/therapy performed with equipment. The client does hereby release HomeTown Mobility from any liability for damages/injuries/or claims that may result from the use of the equipment. I will report any damage, accident, or any personal injury to another person as a result of the operation of the rental unit to a HomeTown Mobility Employee as soon as possible in person or by phone. Failure to do so may result in fines or prosecution based on city and state laws.
DAMAGE INSURANCE: (included with your rental at no additional charge):
Damage insurance only covers any damage done to the rental unit as long as all rules are followed by the renter as stated in the below statement. Lost or Stolen rental equipment is not covered.
- * I agree that the rental unit(s) described on the face of this document have been examined and are found to be in good condition.
- *I agree the rented unit(s) identified on the document remain the property of HomeTown Mobility.
- *I will not operate the mobility equipment while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or drive recklessly while on the rental scooter.
- *I agree to yield to walking pedestrians, and follow all rules of the event.
- *I am at least 18 years of age.
- * I agree I do not exceed the 400lb weight capacity limit.
- *I will not allow any additional riders or passengers on my rental scooter while in my possession.
If at any time the rules and agreement as stated above are not followed, HomeTown Mobility reserves the right, at its sole discretion to remove the rented unit(s) at any time without refund regardless of length of rental.
You must call to cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance. You will receive a Refund minus (-) a $5 processing and handling fee. Cancellations need to be done over the phone with a HTM representative in the home office 1-877-928-5388, a voicemail requesting a cancel does not warrant a refund. After the 48 hour period we do not refund for any reason. You will need to have the same card you reserved your unit with in order for us to credit back your funds.
Changes are based on availability and need to be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds due to bad weather.
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from HomeTown Mobility.
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling and restocking fees(see below) that apply. Some items have special rules and restrictions or are NON-Returnable (see below)
- - Batteries, Chargers or Electrical components ordered specifically for you.
- - Used equipment see restocking fee section below.
- - Special/Custom orders such as Replacement Parts ordered specifically for a customer and the following items:
- - Power Lift Recliners with custom fabrics or features ex. (Heat and Massage, Power Pillows, Left
- Hand controls etc).
- - Automotive lifts ordered specific for your automobile.
- - Stair lifts and elevators
- - Custom Ordered Modular Ramp System
Returning Rules and Restrictions:
- - Within 30 days of delivery you must complete a return authorization form online or call 1-877-928-5388 to get authorization for the return.
- - Return must happen within 14 days of getting the authorization to return item.
- - The Item(s) must be in new condition, for example no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- - The Item(s) must be shipped in original boxes.
- - You must include all paperwork, parts and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy.
- - Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer unless wrong item or defective item was shipped to customer.
- - We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise
- - You can expect a refund in the same form of payment you used to purchase the item. This will occure within 3-5 days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.
- - Used Equipment is returnable but is non-refundable. You will receive store credit for the full purchase amount if returned in it's original condition when purchased. This must occur within 30 days of purchase
- - Scooters - 10% restocking fee
- - Powered Wheel Chairs, Hitch-Mounted Auto Lifts, Portable Ramps - 15% restocking fee
- - Standard Lift Recliners - 20% restocking fee
- - All other products - 15% restocking fee