3-Wheel Scooters (all)
3-Wheeled Electric Mobility Scooters for Sale
3-wheeled scooters make turns in far less space than a 4-wheeled scooter. Anti-tip wheels make 3 wheel scooters a safe and stable option in most scenarios. However 4-wheeled scooters ultimately offer more stability. 3-Wheeled scooters generally offer more leg room because your feet can go on each side of the front wheel. They also tend to be a little less heavy.
- Pride Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter - *FDA Class II Medical Device
- Free Starter Pack!
- Candy Apple Red or Viper Blue!
- Front Anti-Tip Wheels and Rear Suspension
- 500 lb Heavy Duty Weight Capacity
- Turning radius of 52", Ground Clearance 4.25"
- Maximum speed of 5.25 MPH and Range of 18 miles
Weight Capacity (lbs) Top Speed (mp/h) Driving Range (miles) Heaviest Part (lbs) Turning Radius(inches) 500 5.25 18 76 50.38